Planning a destination wedding?
If you are thinking of getting married in Mexico, the Sandos Hotels & Resorts on the Riviera Maya are having an incredible deal.
If you book a minimum of five rooms for five nights for your wedding group (and every destination wedding would need at least five rooms for friends and family), then you will get the following fabulous services free of charge:
- Personalized service from the wedding coordinator
- Decorated wedding site such as a private area on the beach or a tropically-inspired, private location (including guest seating)
- Wedding cake
- Décor for the entrance to the wedding ceremony
- Background music during the ceremony (or bring your own songs and use the hotel’s CD player)
- Commemorative wedding certificate
- Room upgrade for the wedding couple (based on availability)
- In-room amenity of fine pastry, fruit basket and sparking wine upon arrival
- Special guest room decoration
- Plush bathrobes for the wedding couple to use during their stay
- Gifts for the couple including a basket of aromatherapy products, “Just Married” “his” and “her” t-shirts, and a commemorative wedding photo of the couple, presented in a keepsake Mexican-style picture frame
- A romantic dinner for the bride and groom at one of the resorts’ a la carte restaurants with VIP service and a special menu
- Priority reservations at the resorts’ a la carte restaurants (subject to availability)
- 15% spa discount that can be used throughout the stay on all treatments
- 10% discount on motorized sports including banana boat rides, jet skiing and parasailing
To qualify for this FREE “Sandos Wedding Package,” you must book a minimum of five rooms for five night each, now through the end of October. You also must make and pay for the reservations at least seven days before the wedding date.
The four all-inclusive Sandos Hotels & Resorts on the Riviera Maya, Mexico include four properties:
- Caracol Beach Resort & Spa
- Select Club Beach Resort & Spa
- Playacar Beach Resort & Spa
- Sandos Playacar Riviera Hotel & Spa
An all-inclusive Sandos Hotels vacation features: all meals and beverages; sporting activities; watersports; use of fitness center and spa; daily activities program; water and beach activities; supervised “Kids Club” and a “Teen Club;” nightly entertainment and entrance to the disco; and all hotel taxes and service charges.
To learn more about the Sandos Hotels & Resorts, please visit sandoshotels.com or call 1-866-887-5601.
Requirements for getting married in Mexico:
In order for U.S. citizens to get married in Mexico, the bride and groom must arrive in the country at least three working days prior to the wedding date and provide valid passports and a tourist visa (given to all travelers upon entry to Mexico at the airport). Brides and grooms are required to take a blood test in Mexico (arranged by the wedding coordinator at a cost of US$200 per couple, payable in cash) and must have four witnesses to the ceremony who have also been in Mexico for at least three business days prior to the ceremony (witnesses can be provided by the hotel at a cost of US$30 per witness). The Judge’s transportation to the hotel (US$30) and a translation fee (US$40) are not included in the price of the package and must be paid in cash on the day of the wedding.